Rules And Regulations About The Indian Poker Game Teenpatti
If you are a newbie in online casino gaming, you probably have many online card games to choose from if you want to learn tips and tricks. Or, if you’re going to load cash in your bank account, in both ways, you receive a learning experience through these games, which are both fun and profitable. Among the array of card games being played and downloaded these days, Teen Patti Game is one such card game that is simple to play and very similar to the Three Card Brag of the UK.
The origin of this game is related to the ancient history of India, China and Egypt. But Indians love this game and consider it fortunate to play this during festivities like Deewali and Janmashtami. Now, without digging deep into the roots and origins of this game, let us try to decipher the set of rules and regulations associated with it.
There are five thumb rules in which the game of teenpatti should be played:
Shuffle and deal: The dealer shuffles all the cards from the standard deck of 52. After this, each player is allocated three cards without any bias. If playing Blind, all the cards will be dealt face down, meaning no one can see the card. While playing Seen means vice-versa.
Understanding the sequence: As the name suggests of the game of teen patti, the purpose of this game is to achieve the best three sets of cards and whichever hand presents the best set is the ultimate winner. The following are the possible combinations:
- Trio- The cards are all ranked and positioned the same, the three A’s being the highest and the three 2’s the lowest.
- Pure sequence- Three cards are of the same suit, and the ranking is decided according to the combinations.
- Straight Run- Three cards belong to different suits and colours. Again the sequence of combinations decides the rank.
- Flush- Three cards of the same suit, but in irregular sequence.
- Double- Card pairs are formed irrespective of suit and colour. If two players possess the same pair of cards, the third card’s value determines the winner.
- High Card- There is a single strong card with no other possible formation.
The game of 3patti begins only after all the players have contributed their stakes which are collected in the central pot.
As the game proceeds further, the players always have the option of packing or folding their cards, but only at the price of the amount they put on the bet. There are also rules about winning the game of 3 patti.
- The person who has the highest ranking card is the winner.
- If all the players have folded their cards, the remaining last player becomes the winner by default and accumulates all the stakes.
- If two players remain after others have folded, they can continue to stake until they compromise. Then the player with the higher ranking will be declared the winner.
With this information, proper skills, and being mindful of other players’ strategies, one can ace this game easily.